Matt Davidson--The Short Story
* Involved in small business marketing for 40+ years in auto and home improvement sales, computer training and as a small business owner
* Graduate--Virginia Tech, 1970
* Small Business Owner, Logo Dynamics, 22 years. Consultant to many different clients including the US Army Quartermaster Corps, agencies of the Commonwealth of Virginia and numerous schools, churches, and small businesses.
* Subscriber, Constant Contact since 2010, Seminar Leader 3 years. Certified Area Local Expert (ALE) in 2013.
* Member, "What's Happening in My Backyard" (WHIMBY) since 2012, area netwoking group.
* Member, National Speaker's Association-Virginia Chapter, a monthly training session for professional speakers.
* Member, Promotional Products Association International (PPAI)
* Member, Virginia Promotional Products Associaton (VAPPA), Past Professional Development Chairman
* Married, one son, two grandchildren
* Hobbies and Interests: Gardening, Woodworking, Virginia History.
* Community: Deacon, Glen Allen Baptist Church, former Election official
Pastor, Baptist Churches in Virginia, 1974-83 Graduate, Southern Baptist Seminary, 1973
Passion: Seeing small business owners grow their business.
LOGO Dynamics is a 28 year old company in the promotional products industry. Like many companies, when the Recession hit in 2008 revenue went down drastically. What next? "Try e-mail" one source said. Another said, "You need a commitment to customer service". We did both and the result has been to turn this company around.
Join us as we apply the hard earned lessons gained over the last 7 years. We don't claim to have all the answers but we have learned some things you can apply to your